Wireless Setup For 123.hp.com/setup
- First and foremost, on your printer screen navigate to and select the “Setup” icon.
- In the following window, select the “Network Setup” option.
- Afterwards, touch the “Wireless Settings” option.
- In the next screen that displays on your screen, select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option.
- By doing so, the printer will search for the available network within its range.
- Once, the printer searches for the available networks, you are required to choose the network name from that. Then, tap on the “OK” button.
- However, if prompted enter your network password and click on the “Ok” tab.
- Consequently, a confirms settings window will appear. After that, you must click on the “Ok” tab.
- By doing so, the connection between your printer and wireless network is now successful.
HP Printer Driver Download For 123.hp.com/setup
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Thereafter, type in “123.hp.com” in your browser’s address bar.
- This will take you to the Homepage of the website, here locate the “Support” tab. This tab is located at the upper right corner of the header bar. Point your cursor on this tab.
- As a result, a drop-down box opens. From the list of options, you need to select the “Software & Drivers” option.
- In the next window, you will see huge icons that are for different product range manufactured by HP. Search the icon of the “Printer” and click on it. This icon is located on the left side of the screen.
- A new window pops up on your screen. In this window, enter the model number of your printer. Then, press the “Submit” button.
- Thereafter, locate the “Choose a Different OS” Link and click on it. This will ensure that you only see download options relevant to your device.
- A new dialog box appears on your screen. This window asks for your Operating System and its configuration. Opt for the operating system of your device and enter its configuration accurately.
- Now, out of the options available, opt for a driver package that is compatible with your device.
- This will start the process of HP Printer Downloads for 123.hp.com/setup.
Installation For 123.hp.com/setup
- Open the Downloads folder on your system.
- Double-click on the downloaded file for 123.hp.com/setup.
- It will open the Installation Wizard after extracting files.
- After that, you will get a Security Warning pop-box. Hence, click on “Run”.
- It will open the User Account Control box. This window seeks your permission to make changes on your system. Hence, click “Yes” and permit the same.
- Next, click “Continue” on the Welcome window.
- It will open the Software Selection window. Here, select the “Customize Software Selection” tab. It will display a list of software available for installation. Hence, make an appropriate selection. Then, click “Next”.
- On the following window, you will get HP Printer Driver’s License Agreement. Therefore, scroll down the entire document and closely review the terms.
- Subsequently, tick mark the checkbox for “I accept the terms in the License Agreement”.
- Then, click “Next”.
- It will start the “HP Printer Driver Installation” process.
- Thereafter, click “Next”.
- The next window requires you to choose your Network Connection option. Select either Wired or Wireless Setup. Hence, make an appropriate choice considering your Printer’s Connectivity. In short, if you have configured the Printer with a Wireless Network. Then, select “Wireless”. However, if your Printer is connected through Ethernet/ LAN or USB Cable. Then, go for the “Wired” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once, the process completes, it requires you to Name the Printer, Add Device and run the Test Print. Hence, complete the Setup process by closely following the given steps.
- Click on the “Finish” tab.
- To begin with, locate the downloaded HP Printer Drivers on your computer. Your system usually saves downloaded files at its default download location which is the “Downloads” folder.
- Right-click the downloaded software to open it.
- Click on the “Open” tab.
- On the following Security Prompt, click “Open” to proceed with 123.hp.com/setup.
- The next window provides you links for the “End User License Agreement” and “Privacy Statement”. Click on the links one-by-one and read the documents.
- Thereafter, click on the respective checkboxes and accept the terms.
- Then, click “Continue”.
- It will guide you to turn on the “Printer” and connect it to the Internet. Hence, follow the instructions carefully.
- Ensure that your Mac device is connected to the same “Network”.
- The following pop-up box seeks your permission for “Restoring Printer’s Network Settings”. Now, click “Yes” to permit the same in case if your Mac device and HP Printer are connected to different “Networks”. However, if both are on the same Network. Then, click “No”.
- Subsequently, complete Network Connection Setup for HP Printer Driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- After that, you will get a list of software available for installing the HP Printer Driver. Therefore, make an appropriate choice.
- Then, click “Install”.
- On the following pop-up box, type in your “Mac Administrator Login Username and Password”. Then, click “OK”.
- Thereafter, click “Continue” to proceed further.
- It will begin the HP Printer Driver Installation process on your Mac device.